Credentials: MS, LAT, ATC, PTA, PES
Expertise Areas: Clinical Documentation; Educational Symposium Organization/Management; Emerging Settings; Governmental Affairs/State Legislation; Health System Business Development; State AT Association Management; Third Party Reimbursement
Linda’s 25 plus years of healthcare experience boasts an extensive administrative leadership background spanning clinical outpatient rehabilitation management, and national roles in expanding worth and value to ancillary services and program development. Linda is a nationally recognized speaker on the topic of Creating Business Opportunities. She has served for state, regional and national health care associations including the Pennsylvania Athletic Trainers’ Society, Athletic Trainers’ Society of New Jersey, National Athletic Trainers’ Association and Board of Certification, as well as the Harcum College Business Advisory Board and Alumni Award Committee. She currently is the Director of the Jefferson Comprehensive Concussion Center in Philadelphia, PA. Linda also serves as the Executive Director for the Pennsylvania Athletic Trainers’ Society (PATS) under a TCGA management contract.
- Manager, Outpatient Rehabilitation
- Manager, Clinical Outreach Services
- Director, Program Development for National Organization
- Director, Clinical Outreach for National Organization
- Business Owner, Sports Medicine Services
- Business Owner, Medical/Clinical Due Diligence in outpatient rehabilitation acquisitions
- Vice President, Clinical Services for National Outpatient Rehabilitation Company
- Director, Business Development for Hospital Based Orthopaedic Practice
- Director, Specialty Practice for Multi-Company Joint Venture
Linda has additional professional certifications through the National Academy of Sports Medicine as a Performance Enhancement Specialist (PES), is an ITAT certified (ImPACT), and a Concussion Wise Instructor (SSI, inc.).